- A swift attack from a defensive position in basketball, soccer, and other ball games: [as modifier]: the best fast-break team in the LeagueMore example sentences
- Otherwise, they will take so long getting into position that a fast break is impossible.
- The theory proposed here is not to race the ball upcourt looking for a fast break basket.
- They were able to get easy baskets on the fast break with regularity.
More definitions of fast breakDefinition of fast break in:
- The US English dictionary