- Flowing swiftly: a fast-flowing riverMore example sentences
- Derry played some lovely fast-flowing football for a while, culminating in great scores from Johnny McBride and and Kevin Doherty.
- France and Italy, which lacked coal resources, generated hydro-electric power from the fast-flowing waters of the Alps.
- A raised section of pavement in the middle of the slip road forced drivers briefly out into the fast-flowing traffic of the A64, exposing them to unnecessary danger.
More definitions of fast-flowingDefinition of fast-flowing in:
- The US English dictionary