- Easily prepared processed food served in snack bars and restaurants as a quick meal or to be taken away: [as modifier]: a fast-food restaurantMore example sentences
- Pizza and hamburgers are popular occasional meals and often are served at fast-food restaurants.
- Sweetened syrup is also sent directly to restaurants and fast-food chains where it is sold to the public as a fountain drink.
- They liked late nights and most nights they ate pizzas at Lamare's fast-food restaurant in the French town.
More definitions of fast foodDefinition of fast food in:
- The US English dictionary