- Rapid in movement, action, or progress: a fast-moving train switching tracks at high speed a taut, fast-moving detective storyMore example sentences
- We're a fast-moving company and collaborating through a wiki helps reduce our start-up time with consultants.
- Sellers of fast-moving consumer goods have therefore tended to rely on traditional mass communication as a more cost-effective alternative than direct marketing.
- It's a fast-moving, hip and cynical tale with no longueurs and has a real cinematic sweep to go with its expert choreography.
More definitions of fast-movingDefinition of fast-moving in:
- The US English dictionary