- (Of a foodstuff) liable to make a person overweight.More example sentences
- Fortunately our nice IT people made us a very fattening cake to welcome us to our new office.
- But it is on the question of buns that he becomes most hot and cross, arguing that councillors' reliance on fattening chocolate biscuits is a potential health hazard.
- This North African courgette salad is a healthy alternative to hummus, using far less olive oil and missing out fattening tahini paste.
More definitions of fatteningDefinition of fattening in:
- The US English dictionary