- 1Made in imitation; artificial: a rope of faux pearls a faux-fur jacketMore example sentences
- The headbands range from soft bandeau bands to U shaped glitter and faux silk bands.
- Try bronze and apricot colors on your eyes, lips and cheeks for an irresistible faux glow.
- Do you have any tips for choosing faux leather with a more realistic appearance?
- 1.1Not genuine; fake or false: their faux concern for the well-being of the voters didn’t fool many [as submodifier]: his faux-macho banter caused offenceMore example sentences
- Unabashedly direct, the productions revel in their own faux facade with an almost conspiratorial glee.
- Galaxy Angel uses faux seriousness to its advantage, creating ludicrous scenarios that somehow seem plausible.
- This faux outrage wouldn't get first place in an 8th grade talent show.
More definitions of fauxDefinition of faux in:
- The US English dictionary