- A hairstyle in which a section of hair running from the front to the back of the head stands erect, intended to resemble a Mohican haircut (in which the sides of the head are shaved): the opening drew a primarily male audience sporting ironic T-shirts and fauxhawksMore example sentences
- The camouflage belt and the soccer shoes are cool, and the haircut is good—a fauxhawk.
- To the hot blonde with the fauxhawk: you're gorgeous!
- In college I dressed like an eighties punk, with the ripped tights and the fauxhawk.
More definitions of fauxhawkDefinition of fauxhawk in:
- The US English dictionary