(also faba bean)
- North American term for broad bean.More example sentences
- For the fava bean and artichoke purée: Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Studies in different legume species such as faba bean, pea and soybean have established a positive correlation between cotyledon cell number and mature seed size.
- The consortium is helping small farmers grow high-value horticultural and medicinal crops, as well as chickpea, faba bean, potato and peanut.
Italian fava, from Latin faba 'bean'.
More definitions of fava beanDefinition of fava bean in:
- The US English dictionary