noun & adjective• informal
- short for favourite. [as noun]: a playlist of classic disco faves [as adjective]: my fave team has to be Nottingham ForestMore example sentences
- Years ago, afforded the opportunity to read long runs of classic funnypage faves, I found some were readable and some were not.
- I find the following in an interview with a fave celebrity crush to be a turn-on.
- ‘Another Man's Woman, Another Woman's Man’ is one of my personal faves: the agony is actually palpable.
More definitions of faveDefinition of fave in:
- The US English dictionary