Definition of feasible in English:
1Possible and practical to do easily or conveniently: the Dutch have demonstrated that it is perfectly feasible to live below sea level
More example sentences
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
practicable, practical, workable, achievable, attainable, realizable, viable, realistic, sensible, reasonable, within reason, within the bounds of possibility;
useful, suitable, expedient, helpful, constructive;
possible, likely, conceivable, imaginable
- Example sentences
- Once this debt has been repaid you should invest as much as feasibly possible while you are still working so as to have a sufficient retirement fund.
- Fortunately, that didn't stop them from assisting each other as much as feasibly possible.
- She had drawn James as far away from them as feasibly possible without making it obviously so.
Words that rhyme with feasiblediscerptible • persuasible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.