Definition of feasible in English:
1Possible and practical to do easily or conveniently: the Dutch have demonstrated that it is perfectly feasible to live below sea level
More example sentences
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
practicable, practical, workable, achievable, attainable, realizable, viable, realistic, sensible, reasonable, within reason, within the bounds of possibility;
useful, suitable, expedient, helpful, constructive;
possible, likely, conceivable, imaginable
- Example sentences
- Once this debt has been repaid you should invest as much as feasibly possible while you are still working so as to have a sufficient retirement fund.
- Fortunately, that didn't stop them from assisting each other as much as feasibly possible.
- She had drawn James as far away from them as feasibly possible without making it obviously so.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.