- 1The quality of being fertile; productiveness: improve the soil fertility by adding compostMore example sentences
- Galileo's work in mechanics testifies to the fertility of these concepts.
- As we drove through the countryside I could see the evidence of the incredible fertility.
- Such soil as occurs is usually shallow, leached and mildly acid, and of generally low fertility.
- 1.1The ability to conceive children or young: anxiety and stress affect fertility in both men and womenMore example sentences
- Currently, stem cells used for research largely come from embryos leftover from fertility clinics.
- Four of the eight QTL for reduced homozygous seed set are colocated with QTL associated with reduced male fertility.
- Several herbs are notable for boosting fertility, too.