1Relating to a fetus: nutrients essential for normal fetal growth
More example sentences
- Can fetal growth be improved in pregnancies at risk for fetal growth retardation?
- This may also enhance understanding of how gestational age, fetal growth, and birth weight interact with each other.
- The single largest condition associated with stillbirth is failure of fetal growth.
1.1Denoting a posture characteristic of a fetus, with the back curved forwards and the limbs folded in front of the body.
- Her body jerked into a fetal position as she sobbed and clutched her side.
- The boy in front of me has an odd posture: almost in a fetal position, slouched far, far down.
- He curled into a fetal position, his knees drawn close to his body, and shivered slightly.
Words that rhyme with fetalbeetle, betel, chital, decretal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.