- A fibre-optic device for viewing inaccessible internal structures, especially in the human body.More example sentences
- Specialists from Tokyo's fire department located the three through advanced instruments including fiberscopes.
- He published his results on a ‘flexible fibrescope’ in Nature, January 1954.
- BAL was carried out according to a standard protocol using an Olympus type 30 fiberscope (Olympus; Tokyo, Japan).
More definitions of fibrescopeDefinition of fibrescope in:
- The US English dictionary