- A trip made by students or research workers to study something at first hand.More example sentences
- It is the product of several exhausting days of research, interviews of community elders and field trips by the students.
- In addition, students are taken on field trips where they sit and sketch landmarks and put together a scrapbook on their feelings.
- There are field trips, nature study, and a whole lot of tools for the creative development of the children.
More definitions of field tripDefinition of field trip in:
- The US English dictionary