- The techniques involved in living, travelling, or making military or scientific observations in the field, especially while remaining undetected.More example sentences
- The main aims of the activity were to revise military skills, navigation, fieldcraft and living in the field, and to provide opportunities for junior leaders to further develop their leadership skills.
- The Junior Soldiers have just returned from their two-week camp, where they practised their military skills and fieldcraft culminating in a final exercise with college staff playing the ‘enemy’.
- The recruits have just returned from their two-week camp in Otterburn where they practised their military skills and fieldcraft.
More definitions of fieldcraftDefinition of fieldcraft in:
- The US English dictionary