- 1A competitor or team in the final or finals of a competition.More example sentences
- Another look at the past winners and finalists of the Champions League shows that the system does indeed seem to work.
- The three will include both finalists and the winner of the qualifying final.
- Wake Forest, the other finalist in the players' recruitment, followed the same approach.
- 2A student taking finals.More example sentences
- Law students were issued a warning last week after a finalist's computer work was deleted in the Bodleian Law Library.
More definitions of finalistDefinition of finalist in:
- The US English dictionary