noun (plural same)
- A boot of tanned reindeer skin with the hair on the outside.More example sentences
- ‘Skis, or at least snowshoes,’ Ayres writes, ‘should have been mandatory on the expedition, as they distribute one's weight over a much larger area than a pair of feet in finnesko.’
- Clearly, there's no shortage of readers eager to hitch a sledge-ride into the lost world of pemmican, finnesko, man-hauling and hoosh, satisfyingly sealed off in time by the jagged crevasse of World War I.
- Finnesko boots were stuffed with saennegrass (a crinkly, Arctic grass) for insulation.
More definitions of finneskoDefinition of finnesko in:
- The US English dictionary