- The finger next to the thumb; the forefinger; the index finger.More example sentences
- They should be knit with one finger, to allow free use of the first finger and thumb.
- In the past few weeks I've noticed more and more tattoos on people's hands, between their thumb and first fingers.
- He also described the fist with the thumb clenching the first finger as similar to how many people clench the bo (wooden staff).
More definitions of first fingerDefinition of first finger in:
- The US English dictionary