noun (plural fisherwomen)
- A woman who catches fish, especially for a living.More example sentences
- The fishermen and fisherwomen formed a Free Society of Fishermen to defend their legal rights and to protect the widowed and orphaned.
- The fisherwomen take anything you give for the fish.
- A local fisherwoman said that even with the lower fuel costs, fishermen and women would still face financial losses.
More definitions of fisherwomanDefinition of fisherwoman in:
- The US English dictionary