- 1 (also fisheye lens) A very wide-angle lens with a field of vision covering up to 180°, the scale being reduced towards the edges.More example sentences
- Camera two would employ a fisheye lens with a 170 degree view.
- The documentary showcases cast interview clips shot in extreme closeup through a fisheye lens.
- The use of a fisheye lens briefly creates a fishbowl world as the father balances his daughter on his shoulders as they walk along the railroad tracks.
- 2US • informal A suspicious or unfriendly look: Wally gave him the fisheyeMore example sentences
- Scott gave us both a fisheye.
- The Boss passes over a page of paper and I give it the old fisheye.
More definitions of fisheyeDefinition of fisheye in:
- The US English dictionary