- A fabric with an open mesh resembling a fishing net: [as modifier]: black fishnet stockingsMore example sentences
- She was dressed in a short denim skirt, black fishnet stockings and high red sandals.
- I looked down at my short tartan skirt and fishnet stockings, my black nailpolish was looking good and so was my ripped black tank top.
- She then stepped into a long, black skirt, and, with much effort, managed to get on her black fishnet stockings.
More definitions of fishnetDefinition of fishnet in:
- The US English dictionary