Definition of fist fight in English:
A fight with the fists.
- He reminded me of an argumentative drunk who challenges the whole bar to a fist fight.
- The fist fight was only the finale of the on-stage war that had been brewing for the first hour of their set.
- The group became involved in a verbal altercation with another group of younger males and a fist fight ensued.
fist fighting noun
- Example sentences
- This is no small task as the public school system has grown to resemble a prison itself, with more police officers than well-trained teachers and harsh punishments such as expulsion for minor infractions like fist fighting.
- Yes, but she's not that strong when it comes to fist fighting.
- An eager student, he learned everything from lock picking to disguise techniques, swordsmanship to fist fighting, and precious metals to poisons.
Definition of fist fight in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan