- An act of providing the necessary equipment for a house or flat, especially the final decoration and fitments: they perform fit-outs to accommodate new tenantsMore example sentences
- The building has now been handed over for the final stage of the fit-out process.
- These will all form part of the fit-out of the building for which the Cook Islands has responsibility.
- Once the fit-out of the building is complete, it is anticipated that the total cost of the project will exceed €12.5 million.
More definitions of fit-outDefinition of fit-out in:
- The US English dictionary