- A group of five people.More example sentences
- The Irish country rocking fivesome may be laid back, but the band's debut album, So Much For The City, rapidly sold over half a million copies in the UK alone.
- Should you wish to discover the joys of this funky fivesome then you can do a lot worse than check out their recent singles and covers compilation.
- We then attacked the red wine with the thirst of the fivesome we collectively are.
More definitions of fivesomeDefinition of fivesome in:
- The US English dictionary