- A weapon that sprays out burning fuel.More example sentences
- There are rocket launchers, grenade launchers, flame-throwers, laserguns, cannons, bombs, shotguns, chainsaws, pistols, revolvers, and machine guns all at Stone's disposal.
- He admires ‘the flexible use of artillery in support of storm troops capable of providing their own fire-power with light machines guns, flame-throwers, grenades and mortars’.
- Several of the Guardians had range weapons like bazookas or flame-throwers.
More definitions of flamethrowerDefinition of flamethrower in:
- The US English dictionary