noun[mass noun] Computing
- A kind of memory that retains data in the absence of a power supply.More example sentences
- It uses flash memory to provide nonvolatile storage, which means that a power source is not required to retain stored data.
- In the past two quarters alone, we shipped almost as many megabytes of flash memory as in the prior fifteen years combined.
- We present new products, including controllers, flash memory and conventional hard drives of various sizes.
More definitions of flash memoryDefinition of flash memory in:
- The US English dictionary