- A bulb for a flashgun, of a type that is used only once.More example sentences
- Sources of light (the sun and other visible stars, lamps, camera flashbulbs, etc.) appear bright because the radiation that they emit enters the eye directly.
- Suddenly, the door opened and O'Donoghue was lit up by the glare of flashbulbs and camera lights as he maintained his strict, heads-down position.
- This new method not only revolutionized the dangerous field of indoor photography, but also was the forerunner to photographic flashbulbs and floodlights.
More definitions of flashbulbDefinition of flashbulb in:
- The US English dictionary