- 1.1A signal using a flashing device, for example a car’s indicator.More example sentences
- If not, turn on your four-way flashers or left turn signals.
- Volkswagen is recalling 2000 through 2002 cars to replace switches that may burn out and cause turn signals and flashers to fail.
- In the days to come, residents will be bombarded by the siren and flashers of ‘traffic’ motorbikes.
- 2 • informal A man who exposes his genitals in public.More example sentences
- The restrictions put by the police after fall of dusk and the nuisance created by voyeurs, flashers, wayside Romeos, drug addicts and gays are just some of the issues that people face.
- Most flashers expose themselves around 3,000 to 5,000 times before being caught.
- In the first incident a 34-year-old woman was indecently assaulted and in a separate attack a flasher exposed himself to workers in a local tanning studio, both on Monday night.
More definitions of flasherDefinition of flasher in:
- The US English dictionary