(also flow diagram)
- 1A diagram of the sequence of movements or actions of people or things involved in a complex system or activity.More example sentences
- After completing the flow chart, team members should solicit input from other people involved in the process or, if necessary, observe the process.
- By now, everyone should be able to do a flow chart or a diagram describing the whole process.
- We have an extensive flow chart specifically designed for fire evacuation (our biggest concern).
- 1.1A graphical representation of a computer program in relation to its sequence of functions (as distinct from the data it processes).More example sentences
- The model is given a graphic representation in a flow chart format.
- I believe the main flaw of textbook TCM is the way it has apparently reduced the therapeutic process to something akin to a computer flow chart.
- Should IA be done in a flow chart program or what?
More definitions of flow chartDefinition of flow chart in:
- The US English dictionary