- A garden plot in which flowers are grown.More example sentences
- But realizing that variety also creates interest, she decided to draw special attention to a recessed flower bed by changing her choice of mulch in that one garden.
- Your early-purchased tomato plants can be put into large containers, set into the ground in sheltered parts of the garden or even planted in the flower bed.
- While not particularly attractive for a flower bed, they work wonderfully in the vegetable garden.
More definitions of flower bedDefinition of flower bed in:
- The US English dictionary