- 1A pipe acting as a flue.More example sentences
- There was Harry Cat, curled up tight as tight in a paint tray that'd been washed out and left to dry on the counter over the heating boiler, right up against the flue pipe.
- Such inspections should look for blocked openings to flues and chimneys; cracked or disconnected flue pipe; dirty filters; rust or cracks in the heat exchanger; soot or creosote build-up; and exhaust or gas odors.
- Metal flashings can be found around plumbing pipes, chimneys, flue pipes, attic vents, skylights, and in areas where the roof meets a wall, chase, or other vertical surface.
More definitions of flue pipeDefinition of flue pipe in:
- The US English dictionary