Photography in which the image is formed by fluorescence, used chiefly in biomedical research.
- The gels were neutralized in 2 M TRIS for 5 min and subjected to fluorography by soaking for 30 min in Amplify.
- The cell-free medium was subjected to two-dimensional PAGE, and the 1 PIs were visualized by fluorography.
- Gels were then impregnated with Amplify TM, dried, and subjected to fluorography according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Example sentences
- This paper proposes an algorithm which maps the position of a catheter tip on a fluorograph to the 3D position in magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) data.
- Why change film fluorographs for fluorographs using digital X-ray images?
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: fluor|og¦raphy
Definition of fluorography in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.