- A small pilotless aircraft with an explosive warhead, especially a V-1.More example sentences
- It seems a little ridiculous to make fairly complex aircraft into flying bombs, which is likely the reason behind the move to the ‘Project F’ and its no-frills design.
- Barrage balloon cables tore the wings off more than 200 V-1 flying bombs during 1944-5.
- Altogether, just over 10,000 flying bombs were launched against England.
More definitions of flying bombDefinition of flying bomb in:
- The US English dictionary