- another term for flybridge.More example sentences
- Area is beam times height of the highest part of your boat, be it coachroof, dog house or flying bridge, and for sail boats add in the area of the mast (s).
- One look at the face of the Coast Guard coxswain on the 47's flying bridge gave me the answer.
- You'll want good charts, of course, and an elevated lookout like a flying bridge will make eyeball navigation much easier.
More definitions of flying bridgeDefinition of flying bridge in:
- The US English dictionary