- another term for folic acid.More example sentences
- Folic acid, also known as folacin and pteroylglutamic acid, is one of the B-complex vitamins that interact with vitamin B12 for the synthesis of DNA.
- Folic acid, also known generically as folate or folacin, is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins, and works in concert with vitamin B 12.
- The stalks are a good source of vitamins C and A and provide plenty of folacin (another vitamin).
More definitions of folacinDefinition of folacin in:
- The US English dictionary