- 1Trivial or nonsensical fuss: all the folderol of the athletic contests and the cheerleadersMore example sentences
- Anatolians also carry out their tasks with no need for folderol.
- The upcoming gala Golden Week respite from the daily folderol will put our publishing schedule into a cocked hat yet once again.
- Stripped of arcane folderol, that's what the Electoral College amounts to.
early 18th century: first used as a meaningless refrain in popular songs.
More definitions of folderolDefinition of folderol in:
- The US English dictionary