- A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland which promotes the formation of ova or sperm.More example sentences
- This chemical stimulates the pituitary gland to produce follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone.
- Both luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone were, on average, low.
- The minimal initial endocrine evaluation should include serum testosterone and serum follicle-stimulating hormone levels.
More definitions of follicle-stimulating hormoneDefinition of follicle-stimulating hormone in:
- The US English dictionary