- (In golf, cricket, and other sports) continue the movement of a stroke after the ball has been struck.More example sentences
- Wilson followed through to force the ball past his former team mate, receiving a knock in the process.
- The goal came about after Doran had collected a sideline ball from Walsh and followed through to the back of the net.
- All you need is a Belichick-like game plan and the courage to follow through with it.
More definitions of follow throughDefinition of follow through in:
- The US English dictionary