- 1Part of a cinema or television film recording a particular event: film footage of the riotMore example sentences
- Detectives have been studying CCTV footage which shows two boys in the area about the time of the attacks.
- The displays are paired with archival video footage showing how many of the devices were used in research studies.
- Raw video footage was edited and narration was provided from carefully prepared scripts.
- 2Size or length measured in feet: the square footage of the roomMore example sentences
- Do academics as a rule occupy a greater square footage than, say, solicitors or accountants?
- Can an estate agent include an unconverted garage or attic in the total square footage?
- It now has 10 bedrooms and a square footage that is four times the size of the average family home.
More definitions of footageDefinition of footage in:
- The US English dictionary