- An insole in a boot or shoe, used for cushioning or to provide a better fit: modern walking boots come with removable footbedsMore example sentences
- Made from suede, they boast a cushioned footbed, a slip-resistant sole, and a snug fit.
- Thanks to the form-fitting footbeds and Vibram outsoles, these backless wonders breeze through pushy terrain.
- I use custom footbeds in my cycling shoes, but they offer little relief.
More definitions of footbedDefinition of footbed in:
- The US English dictionary