noun (plural forecaddies)
- A caddie who goes ahead of golfers to see where the balls fall.More example sentences
- I suppose a forecaddie can prove useful considering the hilly terrain, but Lost Canyon's forecaddies smack of a military escort.
- Then, the forecaddie typically will hop on the back of the cart until the group reaches the first ball.
- Since it's a tournament, this forecaddie also gets a lot of advance notice of upcoming rounds.
More definitions of forecaddieDefinition of forecaddie in:
- The US English dictionary