- A small biscuit containing a slip of paper with a prediction or motto written on it, served in Chinese restaurants.More example sentences
- I have a slip of paper from a Chinese fortune cookie taped to my computer monitor.
- The slip of paper inside the fortune cookie I got to choose on Thursday night read: ‘You will soon find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.’
- The president is a riddle wrapped in an enigma inside a Chinese fortune cookie.
More definitions of fortune cookieDefinition of fortune cookie in:
- The US English dictionary