(also 4 × 4)
- A vehicle with four-wheel drive.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, in Kendal, a short convoy of boats, cars and four-by-fours took the report to the Lake District National Park Authority offices at Murley Moss.
- Not long afterwards he pulled up on the drive in his four-by-four, having come straight from filming.
- ‘Driving a car without an adult,’ he smiled again and jerked his head to a four-by-four parked in front of Bri's house.
More definitions of four-by-fourDefinition of four-by-four in:
- The US English dictionary