Definition of four flush in English:
A poker hand of little value, having four cards of the same suit and one of another.
- Being dealt a pat flush before any cards are dealt and getting that flush after you're already holding a four-flush are two completely different things!
- Just remember, a four-flush with A-K on the flop is a powerful hand that should be played aggressively.
- As a side note, were you the player with the four-flush in this situation, a call would be okay.
verb(four-flush) [no object] informal Back to top
- Example sentences
- What Jackson does not mention is that many of Bonnet's contemporaries, French and Soviet, considered him to be a yellow, treasonous, double-talking four-flusher.
- To have this four-flusher, fly-by-nighter talking about a loser is pretty rich, is it not?
- Specifically, a four-flusher is someone who pretends to have a flush when he's really one card short.
Definition of four flush in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan