Definition of fractionalize in English:
verb[with object] (usually as adjective fractionalized)
Divide (someone or something) into separate groups or parts: fractionalized consumer markets
More example sentences
- We have now moved beyond polarization, we're fractionalized.
- A heavily fractionalized opposition with a precarious majority imposes fewer constraints on the executive due to the difficulty of forming a cohesive legislative opposition bloc to oppose any given policy.
- This mirrors the fact that it's as diverse and fractionalized a landscape as we've ever seen out there, and it's only going to get more so.
- 1fractionalization noun
- Example sentences
- Growing staff volatility, and fractionalisation, has added a significant administrative burden to school management teams, whose energies ought to be directed at improving educational standards.
- In the final section, I present three brief case studies to illustrate that ethnic fractionalization must be complemented by a subtler understanding of the political significance of identities and the character of ethnic relations.
- The last forty years have witnessed a trend of political fractionalisation in the developed world.
Words that rhyme with fractionalizefactionalize
Definition of fractionalize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.