- 1The quality of being easily broken or damaged: osteoporosis is characterized by bone fragilityMore example sentences
- The objects on view will be changed every few months owing to their fragility.
- Salcedo was interested in the precarious nature of the materials, the fragility of the hair.
- In addition, there was a highly significant improvement in erythrocyte fragility, a marker of oxidative damage.
- 1.1The quality of being delicate or vulnerable: a film about the fragility of relationships his emotional fragilityMore example sentences
- The paper itself is a lightweight Japanese sheet, adding to the atmosphere of fragility.
- Childless, her condition provided my earliest impression of the fragility of life.
- Aside from power politics, a theme of all three authors is the extreme fragility of American economic power.