- A person who commits fraud, especially in business dealings.More example sentences
- Crooked business people, fraudsters and other white-collar criminals may also have an unwitting say in the early days of the infant currency.
- These people are cheats, fraudsters, charlatans and hoaxers.
- It also discovered that lax security practices by consumers and small business are giving fraudsters a base from which to launch attacks.
More definitions of fraudsterDefinition of fraudster in:
- The US English dictionary