- A version of parkour that typically places greater emphasis on acrobatic techniques and self-expression.More example sentences
- Now, the extreme sport of La Parkour is coming to London, as the three runners take on the Albert Hall, Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and the streets of Soho to name but a few of the central landmarks that are about to be hit by free running.
- The idea of following three Frenchmen around London as they performed the art of Free Running inside and on top of some of the city's most prestigious landmarks had seemed ridiculous to most producers, and indeed, it could have been seen in the same light by Channel 4 viewers.
- By the end of our meal, the owner of the restaurant was trying some free running outside in the street, and several passers-by (and the waiter) had asked for Seb's autograph and a few words of wisdom.
More definitions of free runningDefinition of free running in:
- The US English dictionary