- A homosexual man: Harry’s a real friend of Dorothy, aren’t you, Harry?More example sentences
- And I don't think this means Bruce is secretly a friend of Dorothy.
- But the tag for the ad was, ‘Are you a friend of Dorothy?’
- You'd hear stories about her banning and threatening people who asked if she was a friend of Dorothy on AOL chat groups.
from the name of Dorothy, a character played by the actress Judy Garland (a gay icon) in the film The Wizard of Oz (1939).
More definitions of friend of DorothyDefinition of friend of Dorothy in:
- The US English dictionary