- A type of soft French cheese made from cow’s milk and having a creamy sour taste.More example sentences
- In a bowl, combine chopped mushrooms, flour, milk, fromage blanc, eggs and porcini flour.
- Plain or flavored yogurt, quark, cottage cheese, beaten mascarpone or ricotta could be substituted for the fromage blanc.
- Pour the fromage blanc in a bowl, add the chopped shallot and parsley, the oil and vinegar, and a little salt, pepper and piment.
French, literally 'white cheese'.
More definitions of fromage blancDefinition of fromage blanc in:
- The US English dictionary